The Image viewer allows users to visualize tissue slide images.
How to access the image viewer
The image viewer is available from: * Case entity page: Click on the image viewer icon in the Case summary section or in the Biospecimen section - Slides detail. It will display in the image viewer the tissue slide images attached to the Case.
- Case table in Exploration and Repository pages: Click on the image viewer icon in the Case table. It will display in the image viewer all the tissue slide images attached to the Case.
- Repository page - main search: After selecting your query, click on "View images" in Repository. It will display the tissue slide images of all the cases resulting from the query.
- Directly in the File entity page: You can visualize the tissue slide image directly in the file entity page.
Image viewer features
In the image viewer, you can: Zoom in and zoom out by clicking on + and - icons Reset to default display by clicking on the Home icon Display the image in full screen mode by clicking on the Expand icon View the slide detail by clicking on "Details" button * Selecting the area of interest with the thumbnail at the top-right corner
Example of navigation to the image viewer
- Go to Repository - Case facet and click on Add a Case/Biospecimen filter
- In the search box of the filter pop-up, look to percent_tumor_cells and add this filter to the Repository
- Enter a percentage between 60% and 80% then click on Go!
- Click on "View Images" button
Result: The images displayed on the image viewer are filtered based on your query.