GDC Data Submission Portal
The GDC Data Submission Portal1 is a platform that allows researchers to submit and release data into the GDC.
Key GDC Data Submission Portal features include2:
- Upload and Validate Data: Project data can be uploaded to the GDC project workspace. The GDC will validate the data against the GDC Data Dictionary.
- Review and Submit Data: Prior to submission, data can be reviewed to check for accuracy. Once the review is complete, the data can be submitted to the GDC for processing through Data Harmonization.
- Release Data: After harmonization, data can be released to the research community for access through GDC Data Access Tools.
- Download Data: Data that has been uploaded into the project workspace can be downloaded for review or update. Data can then be re-uploaded before it is released for access through GDC Data Access Tools.
- Browse Data: Data that has been uploaded to the project workspace can be browsed to ensure that the project is ready for processing.
- Status and Alerts: Visual cues are implemented to easily identify incomplete submissions.